Lanvin bags...

The only bag that I've seen from Lanvin was the studded bag. It doesn't seem to be such a BIG name for the price (ex: gucci, lv), but then again, Chloe sells perfume at Rite Aid. Anyway, Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan seem to like it:

Attachments

• Jess lanvin 2.jpg
    Jess lanvin 2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Jess lanvin 3.jpg
    Jess lanvin 3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Lilo 1.jpg
    Lilo 1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 159
  • lilo 2.jpg
    lilo 2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 133
Love Lanvin bags. It's my favorite bag of the moment. Mine is satin with leather trim, long fringe and gold hardware.

The lining seems a little cheap, a bit plasticy. That's my only complaint.

I'm a fan of Lanvin clothing but have never seen a handbag...thanks for posting one! I like it but I'm a dye-in-the-wool Chanel gal....

Yes it is! it's the 05 style in choc brown. I missed out on Shoe's auction, such a bummer, but I found this...still debating but very close to probably getting it?!?

you should get it!! i think it is such a great bag (that being said, i have never seen one IRL). i haven't gone over $1200 for a bag yet but definitely would for this one.

I LOVE THAT BAG!!!

ValleyOppressed said:
The only bag that I've seen from Lanvin was the studded bag. It doesn't seem to be such a BIG name for the price (ex: gucci, lv), but then again, Chloe sells perfume at Rite Aid. Anyway, Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan seem to like it:

I've seen a brown 2005 version pop up on ebay occassionally. The leather looks really nice. I've seen the 2006 version at my Nordy's and wasn't very impressed. It was kinda "blah" and the leather wasn't as yummy as the 2005 version. So if you LOVE the bag, go for it. Otherwise save your money and get something else.

I wish I could see the size and style IRL but of course NO! LOL. I guess I'll have to see. The leather looks nice and squishy, I'm just wondering sizewise how the Kansas compares to say a Bbag City? The measurements are about the same but the look is totally different. City seems a good size for me so I guess Kansas would be too?!?