Lanvin bags

bagqueen

Sep 13, 2005
Does any one own a Lanvin bag? I can not find anything on this Company and saw a bag in a magazine. It has silver balls/studs all over the bag. It was in this weeks In Touch magazine. I just think it is a neat looking bag.

lexigirl16

Sep 14, 2005
Noriko said:
^^^nice! I'll check that out:smile:

The Barney's website don't always have all bags posted on the website. Plus they are constantly getting new shipments in. If you prefer to speak to someone at Barney's, there's a wonderful SA at Barney's, Manhasset. I have her card. I love that store!

lexigirl16

Sep 14, 2005
Noriko said:
Thanks :smile: I'll let you know if I need it. I have to research before I buy hehe, habit of mine. I'm so sick of buying things blind and being disappointed :sad:

Yuppers, I totally agree. I'm a researching kinda of a gal myself. But I'm lucky, I live 10 minutes from the Americana Shopping center. Talk about one-stop-shopping! :love:

Just have to park the car and then I auto cruise from store to store. :biggrin:

FendiBagLady

Sep 27, 2005
I completely agree - before investing that much in a bag, research is essential. The best thing to do is to try the bag on and to put your wallet, etc. in it to see how it feels. I personally have to see a bag in person before I buy it.

I was at Barneys recently and the Lanvin bags look nice, but not big enough for day bags for a New Yorker who carries her life in her bag!

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
lexigirl16 said:
Yuppers, I totally agree. I'm a researching kinda of a gal myself. But I'm lucky, I live 10 minutes from the Americana Shopping center. Talk about one-stop-shopping! :love:

Just have to park the car and then I auto cruise from store to store. :biggrin:

10 minutes from Americana?! You must live right near where I grew up! I'm a Port Washington girl.

Of course, back when I lived there, Americana was a supermarket, Florsheim and Bonwit Teller!

Heather

lexigirl16

Sep 14, 2005
Issmom said:
10 minutes from Americana?! You must live right near where I grew up! I'm a Port Washington girl.

Of course, back when I lived there, Americana was a supermarket, Florsheim and Bonwit Teller!

Heather

Don't forget B. Altman's and Best and Co. Yup, that's where I live. I actually grew up on the south shore (5 towns), lived in Manhattan for awhile, then wound up out here (the criteria was no further than zone 4 on the LIRR... lol)

Lexi

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
lexigirl16 said:
Don't forget B. Altman's and Best and Co. Yup, that's where I live. I actually grew up on the south shore (5 towns), lived in Manhattan for awhile, then wound up out here (the criteria was no further than zone 4 on the LIRR... lol)

Lexi

I grew up in Port Washington. To be honest, I have no idea what zone we were/are but the magic of the non-Jamaica line.....ahhhhh.