Lanvin...ARGH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What should I do?

I purchased a pair of the Lanvin maryjane flats, black patent. I love them and I've only worn them about 6 times. BUT, the bottoms seem to look like they have a black paint, that is already wearing away! Also, the inside lining just peeled away! What crap!

I got them shipped from barnyes, but I dont have the store around, just the Co Op, soo pissed!

I spend over 550.00 dollars for these shoes!

What can I do?

2. send them to the cobbler and see what he can do for you? the soles of my lanvins have worn out and i haven't done anything to them yet but soon i guess! good luck!

3. lanvins soles wear out fast u just get ur cobbler to fix them

4. it's a shame, but as the others have said, the soles do need to be reinforced. On the plus side, i've been wearing the same pair of lanvin flats heavily for a year now and the leather still looks like the first day I took them out of the box. just take them to a cobbler and they will fix them up for you. they are adorable shoes!

5. Agreed, its really annoying but I had the same thing happen with my first pair. If you take them to a cobbler they will add a reinforced sole that will work for you. In all honesty i now have them add a protective layer after the third wear because half a dozen seems right about the number where the wear starts showing.