Lancome train case!

LOVELINDT

ktnxbye
May 5, 2008
i absolutely love this train case and i've been looking for something like this for soooo long! i saw it on ebay but they only ship it to the states and i live in australia :sad: does anyone know any other train cases that are like this?

Attachments

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Monterrey, Mexico
^^ I would suggest that, too. You can try and negotiate it with them; it worked for me once. Do you have Wal-Mart in Australia? I saw a few kits like that there not too long ago.

LOVELINDT

ktnxbye
May 5, 2008
no we don't have walmart in australia :sad: ill try negotiating with the seller, any other places that would sell something like that?

godsavechanel

Feb 9, 2008
oooh i have that case:smile: my mom gave it to me, i think she got it for free cause she bought a certain amount of products or something
hope you're able to find one like it! i think sephora.com sells cases, you could always order one off of their website

LOVELINDT

ktnxbye
May 5, 2008
i've checked sephora with no luck! yes that train case is a promotion product :biggrin: i loveee it!

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
California
i actually have that! it's really useful but i find it hard to keep clean since it's such a light color, hehe

i think i found the listing you were looking at on ebay-
if you already asked the seller if they were willing to ship internationally and they said no,
maybe you can try this listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LANCOME-4-P...ryZ36414QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
they charge a lot more though :sad: idk if you are willing to pay that much for it!

VPT

i ♥ blood oranges
May 16, 2008
on Facebook 24/7
Or you can try contacting the Lancome office in Australia and put in a request. No guarantees they will place an order for you but no harm trying.