Lancome Shopping turns into Coach Surprise

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
Hi Ladies,
I had to share my story with you all since I can't stop smiling :biggrin:

So I went to Macys on Friday after work to purchase some Lancome make-up and after I got what I needed I start to head out the door. As I am walking towards the exit of the store, I pass by Coach and I see a Madison Opt art large Sabrina in Graphite staring at me. Her color got my attention and so I pick her up, she is on the clearance section but no price tag inside or on the bag. So I ask the sales lady what her price is and she kindly says oh someone just returned this bag and I know she paid full price but it is on sale now. Long story short she tells me what a steal she is only 159.00 and I yell out, OMG, I have to have her! She is so pretty and I love the color combination. So I purchase her and am thirilled to death that I only paid 159.00 for her. I have always wanted her but not willing to pay full price so now I feel it was meant to be that I take her home. On Saturday DH took me to the outlet to pick up my Valentines gift Claire was waiting for me in Black. She is beautiful! I carried her yesterday when we went out to dinner. She is very comfortable and large inside, holds a lot of my stuff. Also was able to pick up the matching wallet for Sabrina for 27.00 after 20% coupon. Here is a picture of Graphite Sabrina with her matching wallet.

ISo I had a great weekend and I am a happy camper.:yahoo:
IMGP0990-1.jpg

Wow! Good job finding that at such an awesome price! I also picked up that wallet this weekend at the outlet. Now I just have to find a purse to match. LOL!!!!!!!!

Here is the my Valentines Gift Coach Claire from my husband. We picked her up at the outlet, one two left on the shelf so I was lucky to have gotten there early.
I just love this bag because it holds a lot of stuff and it is easy to carry.

:P

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I feel so lucky because I was never able to find this particular Sabrina at the outlet. Everytime I went they only had Sand, Khaki, Black. No Graphite. So Glad I stumbled across this at Macys.