Lancome Juicy Gelee' gloss

1. I saw these in a magazine and they look like fun. Anyone have one of these? Thoughts?

2. I don't have those, but, I have the Estee Lauder pure pops :love: I love them!!

3. Thanks!

4. do you means the juicy tubes? if so i love them and am addicted since years. the have a great shine and little to medium colour payoff. so it just gives a hint of colour leaving the lips really well juicy? :lol:

5. No, these are new. Little pots with color that you apply with your finger or a brush.
    I've seen the Juicy tubes, also and may try them! I have some Bobbi Brown and Chanel glosses that I like wearing over lipstick, but not alone. I'm searching for something fun for summer that will give a hint of sheer color and not sticky.

6. oh then we don´t have the gelee yet :rant: but the tubes are fab and so easy to apply give them a try :flowers:

7. Thats exactly how I felt about the Estee Lauder one I bought! I LOATHE sticky lipglosses, they just irritate me soooo much, and this one is perfect! It's got a pink tint, so I can wear it over a lipstick, or, on it's own. But, lately, I've been going crazy over Bath and Body Works mentha lip shine. they come in no color and up to a red color. it really helps with my chapped lips and it's a dream come true :love:

8. Thanks, Lilach! :heart:

digby, what color pink Estee Lauder do you have?

9. I have the 'Kiwi Kick' Juicy Gelee gloss, it's so cute I love it. It's less sticky than Juicy Tubes.

10. I was in my local makeup boutique the other day, and came across pots of this stuff, and thought it was a fake one, like the ones for show, made of plastic? It looked too shiny to be real! Well, silly me, I stuck my finger in it, and it WAS lipgloss. It's quite thick and very shiny, and the colors are quite summery!

11. i think the Juicy Gelee' gloss is soo cute LOL

12. Dont you find these are too liquid-ey?

I prefere juicy tubes as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice