Lancome Juicy Gelee' gloss

do you means the juicy tubes? if so i love them and am addicted since years. the have a great shine and little to medium colour payoff. so it just gives a hint of colour leaving the lips really well juicy? :lol:

lilach said:
do you means the juicy tubes? if so i love them and am addicted since years. the have a great shine and little to medium colour payoff. so it just gives a hint of colour leaving the lips really well juicy? :lol:
No, these are new. Little pots with color that you apply with your finger or a brush.
I've seen the Juicy tubes, also and may try them! I have some Bobbi Brown and Chanel glosses that I like wearing over lipstick, but not alone. I'm searching for something fun for summer that will give a hint of sheer color and not sticky.

Greentea said:
No, these are new. Little pots with color that you apply with your finger or a brush.
I've seen the Juicy tubes, also and may try them! I have some Bobbi Brown and Chanel glosses that I like wearing over lipstick, but not alone. I'm searching for something fun for summer that will give a hint of sheer color and not sticky.

Thats exactly how I felt about the Estee Lauder one I bought! I LOATHE sticky lipglosses, they just irritate me soooo much, and this one is perfect! It's got a pink tint, so I can wear it over a lipstick, or, on it's own. But, lately, I've been going crazy over Bath and Body Works mentha lip shine. they come in no color and up to a red color. it really helps with my chapped lips and it's a dream come true :love:

digby723 said:
Thats exactly how I felt about the Estee Lauder one I bought! I LOATHE sticky lipglosses, they just irritate me soooo much, and this one is perfect! It's got a pink tint, so I can wear it over a lipstick, or, on it's own. But, lately, I've been going crazy over Bath and Body Works mentha lip shine. they come in no color and up to a red color. it really helps with my chapped lips and it's a dream come true :love:
Thanks, Lilach! :heart:

digby, what color pink Estee Lauder do you have?

I was in my local makeup boutique the other day, and came across pots of this stuff, and thought it was a fake one, like the ones for show, made of plastic? It looked too shiny to be real! Well, silly me, I stuck my finger in it, and it WAS lipgloss. It's quite thick and very shiny, and the colors are quite summery!