Lancome Ideas

1. My Nordies has a free gift with any Lancome purchase over 35. I'm not much of a Lancome shopper, but it seems like a really nice free gift. Do you have any ideas on what some good products by Lancome are?

2. If you don't have a holy grail mascara yet then I would suggest trying their mascaras. I'm not much of a Lancome shopper either but I do like their mascaras and the Juicy Tubes lipgloss.

3. there eye shadows aRe reallly nice too

4. One of my staples is: Eau De Bienfait Clarte. It is a cleanser. I love it. Have always used it and always will. Will take off makeup, mascara, eye shadow. don't know if it will get you over $35, but they have nice lipsticks and I like their juicy tube glosses. Great pale eye shadow in a light beige is pretty good too. Don't know the color but can look it up if you want.

5. This is a GREAT time to try that Bi-Facil that I rave about!!:yes:

6. Lancome has alot of great things. The Teint Idole Ultra foundation is excellent if you want a long lasting medium to full coverage base. I also love the Juicy tubes, Color Design shadows, Hypnose & Fatale mascara, Artliners (holy grail liquid liner) & Bifacil remover. It's over all a really good brand

7. I just bought some Clinique eye make up remover, but I know you've been talking about that remover forever Swanky. I may get that.

8. Artliner is the ABSOLUTE BEST liquid eyeliner out there!

9. I second Bi-Facil. Nothing is better.

10. juicy tubes are awesome. but make sure you apply a thin layer of chapstick before applying it

11. Another vote for the Bi-Facil right here too!!

Definicils mascara is amazing as well. :yahoo:

I also swear by their Adaptive foundation (which was a close equivalent to the now-discontinued maqui-libre line).

12. :yes: I agree..I LOVE their mascara! Definicles. Flextensils...Hypnose..all the BOMB! I used to use their face and eye creams...but I think they were too heavy for my skin..I had a lot of breakouts and I think it was just too much for me..Now I use Aveda products and exfoliate/use masques often..Swear buy it!:heart: Emmy

13. They have an SPF 30 moisturizer that I absolutely adore!!

14. I like their Juicy Wear lipstick. It's a long-wearing lipstick with a tube of clear gloss for shine.

15. You know you spend too much money when stores are inviting you to continental breakfasts and seminars. I just got my second invite for another event. This one is for Wardrobe and Handbags. So I'm booked up for the next 3 weeks.

Fragrance
    Make-Up
    Wardrobe.

Nordies is really hitting me up this month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice