Lancôme Hypnose mascara

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about purchasing the Lancôme Hypnose mascara, but because of the price (I usually buy MaxFactor, etc...) I was wondering for how long it stays "fresh" (as in, not-clumpy/dry)? Does it last a long time?

Thanks!

2. I am currently using this and really like it. I actually love all of Lancome formulas for their mascaras, however, I'm not fond of some of their brushes.

Hypnose also comes in the Drama (the brush is too weird for me).

Definicils by Lancome is also good. I never get clumping or flaking from their mascaras.

I just received a sample of Armani Eyes to Kill (I think that is what it is called - LOL), anyway, it did a great job, but by lunch I looked like a racoon. It flakes quite a bit.

3. This is a wonderful mascara and as long as you make sure the cap is on tight when you're done it should last you a long time. Hypnose and Definicils are both sure-fire hits :biggrin:

4. Love Hypnose!

5. I just saw a commerical for this. I have never tried Lancome mascara. But our PX sells it, so maybe i should try it!

6. My current tube is just running out and getting a bit dry and I would say I've had it for at least 8 months.

If you are looking for long, dramatic, voluminous lashes this is a GREAT choice. It is my HG of mascaras and I have tried quite a few. I just bought YSL faux cils because I thought it was just as good and I wanted a change but it seems to migrate onto the skin on my lower eye. I never have that issue with Hypnose so from now on I'm sticking with Hypnose. I use the regular Hypnose not the Hypnose Drama with the curvy brush.

7. I use the classic hypnose for years now. It's stays on the whole day and lasts for about 4 months. I love the effect it does on my lashes, thy stay curled, look long and very full

8. I have been using Hypnose since it first came out and i love it, i am yet to find a mascara that works better for me, i like the regular one better than drama. You should check it out !!!

9. That's where I buy mine, gotta love the discount.

10. love this!

11. I used Lancome mascaras exclusively for years until last year when someone suggested I try Dior. Earlier this summer I bought Hypnose & Hypnose Drama and am disappointed. I'm waiting for the Sephora F&F sale to stock up on Dior.

12. I love hypnose topped with YSL