Lancome free lots of stuffs with purchase @ macys

pcil

Living life to the fullest
O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
Silicon Valley
FREE Lancôme TRAVEL CHIC GIFT (8-piece set) plus Choose your Cleanser and Anti-Aging Moisturizer With Any $29.50 Lancôme Purchase plus 5 FREE Juicy Tubes and FREE Shipping with a $55 Lancôme Purchase!

Choose Your Cleanser, featuring CRÈME MOUSSE CONFORT Comforting Creamy Mousse Cleanser or CRÈME RADIANCE Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
Choose Your Anti-Aging Moisturizer, featuring ABSOLUE PREMIUM ßx Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen or HIGH RÉSOLUTION REFILL-3X™ Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen

Plus: DÉFINICILS Mascara, LE ROUGE ABSOLU Reshaping & Replenishing LipColour [Full-Size], COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor [Full-Size], COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad, BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover and a Lancôme Cosmetics Case.

Plus, 5 FREE Juicy Tubes with a $55 Lancôme Purchase in: Daiquiri, Simmer, Touched by Light, Miracle and Berry Bold

Over a $150 Product Value

Your Lancôme Travel Chic gift will be automatically added at checkout if your total order equals $29.50 or more of beauty items. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping, or gift wrap charges.

To Get Free Shipping: Place $55 of qualifying Lancôme items in your shopping bag; then enter promo code TRAVEL (please *use* CHIC rather, TRAVEL didn't work) in the box labeled “HAVE A PROMO CODE?” and click “APPLY.” Free Shipping offer ends February 22, 2009.

Your Lancôme 5-Piece Juicy Tubes Set gift will be automatically added at checkout if your total order equals $55 or more of beauty items. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping, or gift wrap charges. Offer good while supplies last. One gift per client, please.

Web ID: 367965

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/pro...?ID=367966

Katwoman1973

Jan 30, 2009
Sunshine State
Thanks for the new link just went and ordered some powders and liners !
what a deal! not to mention those juicy tubes are the only thing that make my lips moist :smile:

fatfrog

Nov 26, 2008
Thank you! Bought a couple of the oscillating mascaras as gifts. I wanted to get the dual action powder, but I don't know my color bc my other powder is a travel one that has a different color naming system & I feel bad getting a sales associate to help me in store if I know I'm going to go home and buy it online.