Lancel Handbag

1. I searched the forum, but I can't find too much on this. Has anyone a Lancel Handbag? I have seem them in a few places, and there's one I especially like with leather/fabric that light, and very classic looking. The price isn't bad either: 350.00

2. you know, for some reason I have a Lancel Paris dust bag but not any handbags--I've seen them at Marshall Field's. I agree, they look very classic and are very well priced. maybe someone else can help?

3. I've got one that I bought at Lord & Taylor in St Louis West County mall a few years ago, and wish I had a few more. They made a big splash here in the US but then nothing, and I haven't seen any new in any of the usual dept stores in over a year. They do turn up at TJM and Marshalls now and then. I've always found them to be classic and well made, and like I said, wish I'd bought a few more when they were more easily found.

4. Thanks! I appreciate your responses. I found it at Marshall Fields as well, but I remember Nordstrom and a few other places carried them a while back. I truly love this canvas/leather drawstring bag. Very light weight as well. They have a version of it on Marshall Fields website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice