Lana Marks

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know anything about Lana Marks bags? An SA called me on Friday for a private sale. The bags are beautiful but do they last?

2. The thing about exotic skin is that it's very durable. These are very high end bags in a variety of colors. If you like exotics, then I think the sale is worth checking out.

3. For some reason Lana Marks reminds me of Britney Spears..pre Kfed!

4. That's funny because style-wise (and price-wise) to me they're "a woman of a certain age" sort of handbag. But I've only seen them in the window of the store--never actually being carried.

5. Does Lana Marx have a www.

6. Her croc bags are divine. "Karen Walker" on Will & Grace frequently carried several different Lana Marks bags.

7. Ask for Chanel. Most handbags are 25% OFF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice