Lana Jewelry

I just ordered the cross necklace from her website it was about 60% off I really wanted the blake necklace after seeing it on Cameron Diaz in the other woman but it's pretty expensive I will wait for a FF at bloomies before I get it.

I think the jewelry is very cute, but don't have any. I was going to order a thin chain bracelet from nordstroms when it went to 60 percent off but then read reviews that some people's bracelets broke since the chain was so thin and delicate so decided to pass. I do occasionally see some earrings at the Neiman Marcus last call outlet.

I just ordered the cross necklace from her website it was about 60% off I really wanted the blake necklace after seeing it on Cameron Diaz in the other woman but it's pretty expensive I will wait for a FF at bloomies before I get it.
I also noticed that she had it on in the movie. Love Cameron! I have the Blake and barely wear it. You have to be so careful with it because it gets tangled up. I keep it wrapped in tissue in a box separate from my other jewelry. Perhaps I should take it out for a spin and revive it. It is a beautiful piece but yes pricey for what it is. I get a lot more use out of my VCA pieces.

I also noticed that she had it on in the movie. Love Cameron! I have the Blake and barely wear it. You have to be so careful with it because it gets tangled up. I keep it wrapped in tissue in a box separate from my other jewelry. Perhaps I should take it out for a spin and revive it. It is a beautiful piece but yes pricey for what it is. I get a lot more use out of my VCA pieces.

Yeah! I usually keep my stuff in the boxes it comes in since I don't have too many nicer pieces maybe 10-15 pieces. I really want it because I saw that sparkle on Cameron! I would make it myself but it's shininess of it is what I like. I definitely wouldn't be buying it for it's value because I can tell it's thin and doesn't have too much weight on it so it's probably worth maybe $75-100 in gold (MAYBE)

Yeah! I usually keep my stuff in the boxes it comes in since I don't have too many nicer pieces maybe 10-15 pieces. I really want it because I saw that sparkle on Cameron! I would make it myself but it's shininess of it is what I like. I definitely wouldn't be buying it for it's value because I can tell it's thin and doesn't have too much weight on it so it's probably worth maybe $75-100 in gold (MAYBE)
That is such a good point. You are not paying for the gold value but the way the chain is made and cut...it really sparkles when you wear it. It is unusual and why I like the Lana line.

That is such a good point. You are not paying for the gold value but the way the chain is made and cut...it really sparkles when you wear it. It is unusual and why I like the Lana line.

I've seen chains like hers before but not available to purchase to make my own jewelry. You will have to let me know how your relove of her jewelry goes :smile:

I looked at the collection a while back on Max & Chloe, but see they don't carry it any more. The pieces are simple and could work depending on your style. While I would consider the styles again, I also like plenty of other pieces there.