L'Amour des Pieds shoes?

Prefacing that I never heard of them before you posted and had to look them up, I found that they are a division of J Renee. Knowing that, they’re a US company manufacturing in China and will most likely run true with strong quality control.
thank you for responding
They present as a French company but I guess that doesn't mean they're made in France. From what few reviews I've found, most people like them. But I've been on quest for boots recently and I'm finding that I'm often going a half size up. Even though my favorite boots in the same brand are a half size smaller then my regular size. So it's hard to decide what size to order in a new brand. But if people say true to size, then guess I'd order my regular size.

thank you for responding
They present as a French company but I guess that doesn't mean they're made in France. From what few reviews I've found, most people like them. But I've been on quest for boots recently and I'm finding that I'm often going a half size up. Even though my favorite boots in the same brand are a half size smaller then my regular size. So it's hard to decide what size to order in a new brand. But if people say true to size, then guess I'd order my regular size.
They are a division of J Renee so they should run true as a US company. Check their terms on their site. I would guess returns and exchanges won’t be a big deal. They are not French!