L'amore Denaro in San Diego?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My sweet husband got me the zucca for our 9th anniversary and I can't seem to find a wallet anywhere.. anyone spot them here in San Diego? Thanks so much! or even online?

2. Unfortunately I don't go to malls in SD often since I'm only down there every once in a while because of school but I can tell you that we have a few in orange county if you're willing to head up here but I'm sure if there's some in SD other members can probably tell you

3. I would love to know where in OC, maybe they can ship it? This is my first bag and I am so excited. Can I also ask the retail on the wallet? Thanks so much!

4. Nordstrom.com or macys usually have the denaros...

5. I haven't seen any denaros in any of our macys or bloomys for a while. SD nordy's do not carry tokis at all.

Someone in LJ is selling their L'Amore Wallet.. i almost bought it, but i couldn't anymore. there might be two more people in line for it.

i tried to PM you but your not set up...

6. The Irvine Spectrum and South Coast Plaza both had l'amore denaros in the Nordstroms. I think retail is $68 also :smile:

7. there is one on ebay right now, with 88 bin or best offer!

8. this is so cute. i tried to join, but was decline, that wallet is so cute. is it still up for sale?

9. I just nabbed one for 80 BIN, and it turned out a fellow tPFer was selling it!

10. there WAS one (a return) at nordy's utc. that was 3-4 days ago.