Lambskin vs Caviar?

I need help! I've always wanted an old medium boy in caviar GHW but when I was in stores they only had Lambskin and I fell I love. I ended up purchasing it but now I'm regretting and thinking if I should return it and wait for the caviar to come in. I'm really torn on whether or not I should keep it. It's my first Chanel bag and I'm not super careful with my bags but I'm not sure if they're going to bring caviar in for the fall?
I could be wrong but I don't think caviar boy bags are coming in fall so you have to get it this season.

Lambskin. I have a Chanel jumbo flap in lambskin and never regretted. Looks more luxurious and feels so soft. Had mine for a yr d and still good but yes can see a few light scratches but nothing major and I am the fussy type. [emoji12]

Lambskin. I have a Chanel jumbo flap in lambskin and never regretted. Looks more luxurious and feels so soft. Had mine for a yr d and still good but yes can see a few light scratches but nothing major and I am the fussy type. [emoji12]

Can you take a picture of your jumbo flap after being used for a year? How often do you use it for a week? Do you apply any cleaner? How often do you do it? Im thinking of getting the jumbo flap with gold hardware. I have a vintage chanel that's been with me since I was a child (something I owned firsthand and now it's vintage.. Yey!) but the quilts are really flat. I wasnt informed that there should be some cleaner to be used so for the first time I want to put something on the lambskin if it's safe. Haven't taken her to any chanel spa treatment, re-dye or hardware re-plating so this is so original since I had it way back 1990's :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 825
Reactions: jbags07
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467943004.997251.jpg

I have both and really love both. I love more sturdy and shiny the caviar leather is and how soft and puffy the lambskin is.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467943144.241612.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467943144.241612.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,114
Reactions: nuf
Can you take a picture of your jumbo flap after being used for a year? How often do you use it for a week? Do you apply any cleaner? How often do you do it? Im thinking of getting the jumbo flap with gold hardware. I have a vintage chanel that's been with me since I was a child (something I owned firsthand and now it's vintage.. Yey!) but the quilts are really flat. I wasnt informed that there should be some cleaner to be used so for the first time I want to put something on the lambskin if it's safe. Haven't taken her to any chanel spa treatment, re-dye or hardware re-plating so this is so original since I had it way back 1990's :smile:
I recently purchased a vintage Chanel classic single flap maxi in black lambskin leather (series 3 produced in 1996) and used Cadillac Boot & Shoe Care to clean and moisturize it. It worked wonders getting the lambskin back to a supple, soft feel. It cleans, polishes, and protects in one step and is recommended by the Chanel boutiques.