Lambskin quilts not all puffy???? Help please!!!

So there is one quilt on the front that has a tiny debt that they said was from shipping. Can you ladies tell me if this will come out over time??? Very similar to the pic I posted before but in that bag there were three dents and this one has only one so it was the lesser of the evils to go home with. The promben blend is that there is never more than one bag to look over and so in order to not go home empty handed securing a blue jumbo I chose to go home with the better of the two. I wonder if it will indent over time??? The bag is becoming hard to find now...

Do you ladies have any quilts that a less that perfect and should this be expected as they keep telling me ?????? I always thought all quilts would be perfectly filled but it seems like an impossible feet and I wonder if I'll ever find a perfect one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
So there is one quilt on the front that has a tiny debt that they said was from shipping. Can you ladies tell me if this will come out over time??? Very similar to the pic I posted before but in that bag there were three dents and this one has only one so it was the lesser of the evils to go home with. The promben blend is that there is never more than one bag to look over and so in order to not go home empty handed securing a blue jumbo I chose to go home with the better of the two. I wonder if it will indent over time??? The bag is becoming hard to find now...

Do you ladies have any quilts that a less that perfect and should this be expected as they keep telling me ?????? I always thought all quilts would be perfectly filled but it seems like an impossible feet and I wonder if I'll ever find a perfect one.

Hi! Sorry I can't really see the dent,the pic is really dark, where on the bag is it?

Right in front. They said it may or may not come out over time. It's not noticeable looking at it but you can tell by running your hand over it - like a small dip or bump in the quilt being fully puffy - does that make sense??

Right in front. They said it may or may not come out over time. It's not noticeable looking at it but you can tell by running your hand over it - like a small dip or bump in the quilt being fully puffy - does that make sense??

Yes it makes sense. I honestly can't really tell. It's a beautiful bag. If you're happy that's all that matters. Congrats again 😊

I'm so sorry that you are having this experience. . Perhaps the whole lot of this color bag had dent issues. I have at least 10 quilted C bags, none have even one dent, even with time and use.

FINALLY!!!!!! All quilts puffy as it should be!!!!! Found a perfect prestine jumbo at Saks NYC!!!!!!!!
Reveal to come!!!! Yay!!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯
NO DENTS!!!! SA saw a dent in one she was showing me and said - "I'm not going to lie to you. That dent will never come out.
Saks was soooooo nice to deal with. Very professional!!!!!!!
It's been a longggggg road but it was worth it. Not sure if the batch in the NYC area was all tainted from shipping by I'm proud of myself that I persued it being the way a Chanel bag should be purchased. This was in fact a gift from my DH for our 10th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be right.
Don't accept mediocracy ladies !!!!

Last edited:
FINALLY!!!!!! All quilts puffy as it should be!!!!! Found a perfect prestine jumbo at Saks NYC!!!!!!!!
Reveal to come!!!! Yay!!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯
NO DENTS!!!! SA saw a dent in one she was showing me and said - "I'm not going to lie to you. That dent will never come out.
Saks was soooooo nice to deal with. Very professional!!!!!!!
It's been a longggggg road but it was worth it. Not sure if the batch in the NYC area was all tainted from shipping by I'm proud of myself that I persued it being the way a Chanel bag should be purchased. This was in fact a gift from my DH for our 10th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be right.
Don't accept mediocracy ladies !!!!

Congratulations on your pristine bag as well as your 10th wedding anniversary! Painful what we have to go thru for quality goods these days. .

Ps. Was your original purchase with the boutique (free standing) and if so, did they do anything for you?

Thank you very much!!! It was worthy it!!!!It was originally with the boutique. They are allowing a full refund on the dented bag- 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
The dent was hideous!!! Couldn't capture it in the pics but it was bad - looked and felt like I got a discounted mistake bag!!! Couldn't live with it nor should I for the price!!! 😜😜