Lambskin Large snap wristlet

Rstar

O.G.
Feb 17, 2011
I did a recent trade in and just received my large lambskin wristlet. Since the q is stingy with putting up a video for this large wristlet I just bought it in a safe no brainer classic color. I'm so glad I did, boy does it feel super elegant in black, makes it seem I spent alot of money but in reality just paid the trade in price. It is a very large wristlet, think a sheet of paper size, I'm posting a pic to give you idea on the size with my diaper bag. Also its pockets galore inside and out, making it a winner!! Just wanted to tell you that you can face both zippers on the outside for easy access by using two snaps only vs. All 4 snaps but it doesn't snap close completely yet it still securely attached. Things won't drop out if you are neat person. In black its regal! In green, pink, blue, etc, I can def see it as a statement pop of color with a very slim profile. Great for a minimisalist like me!

Attachments

• 1409971333720.jpg
    1409971333720.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 1409971347132.jpg
    1409971347132.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 1409971360196.jpg
    1409971360196.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 121
Beautiful! I think I saw these at he outlet and they are a good size, almost like a clutch right? The lamb skin is so soft and luxurious. Love it!
Thanks for sharing.

I did a recent trade in and just received my large lambskin wristlet. Since the q is stingy with putting up a video for this large wristlet I just bought it in a safe no brainer classic color. I'm so glad I did, boy does it feel super elegant in black, makes it seem I spent alot of money but in reality just paid the trade in price. It is a very large wristlet, think a sheet of paper size, I'm posting a pic to give you idea on the size with my diaper bag. Also its pockets galore inside and out, making it a winner!! Just wanted to tell you that you can face both zippers on the outside for easy access by using two snaps only vs. All 4 snaps but it doesn't snap close completely yet it still securely attached. Things won't drop out if you are neat person. In black its regal! In green, pink, blue, etc, I can def see it as a statement pop of color with a very slim profile. Great for a minimisalist like me!

Very pretty, I didn't realize they were so large, which is a good thing!!!

Very pretty, I didn't realize they were so large, which is a good thing!!!