Lambskin, ladybug, flower..."rat"!

:roflmfao:

I love your newest doo dahs!!

My cats would definitely be hunting the MK one!

Here's my latest one:

DBblackPatentSatchelCCW_zps8ef6345f.jpg

It reminds me that ice cream cone weather is coming!

Sue

Oh that doo-dad is so cute!!! and I love that purse set. Gorgeous, GF!!!!

Hi SIU Mom!

Love your doo-dads, especially the flower one, it's so cute with the ladybug!

Both of them look really good on the plum shopper, which looks so yummy btw.

So you are going to the outlet next week and then later with Joy? I think you said March, is that correct? You and Joy are going to have so much fun, although that warning from your DH is not fun! Well, there's always an option for that, UPS, or a very small and smart wardrobe so it doesn't take too much space on your suitcase and you can put some bags on there, or check in one bag with clothes and bags and have your carry on be a huge shopping bag with your purses. As you can see I've been thinking about this myself :giggles: since I'd like to go to Orlando this coming May to take by son to disney, and you know, the outlets there will be calling my name, especially the brahmin and dooney outlets.

:yahoo: And I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait for our trip to the outlets. I'm on HBR all this month so I'll have spendin' money!!! Oooohhh... and I can't wait to see that red shopper!!!! And that way I can find you easily!!

Love the new doo-dads and the shopper. I bought a SF 49er doo-dad for the big game... I felt like throwing it out by the game was over. but I figured they will be back and I'll pull it out again next year.

I can't wait either! I can't believe it's getting so close. It seems like I've been waiting forever for the trip. I will definitely carry Colette!

Thanks Joy! Yes, keep your SF 49er doo-dad, I think they'll be back next year too. I put away my "Bears" hat long before the season was over. LOL!

:roflmfao:

I love your newest doo dahs!!

My cats would definitely be hunting the MK one!

Here's my latest one:

DBblackPatentSatchelCCW_zps8ef6345f.jpg

It reminds me that ice cream cone weather is coming!

Sue

Sue, I love your satchel (and wallet) with the ice cream doo-dad. Now I regret not getting it a few days back when I was at the outlet. Oh well, hopefully next weekend I can go again and see if they still have it.

Sue, I love your satchel (and wallet) with the ice cream doo-dad. Now I regret not getting it a few days back when I was at the outlet. Oh well, hopefully next weekend I can go again and see if they still have it.

The ice cream cone key fob was 50% off sale price on the site earlier today. Of course the s&h kills any major bargain but it still would have been about $7 less than I paid a week or so ago. I did disassemble the key fob and change the hook to part of of an old KvZ keyfob. I was worried about the key ring part scratching my patent bag. I also wanted gold hardware not a silver key ring.

Sue