Lambskin, ladybug, flower..."rat"!

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
O.G.
Jan 12, 2013
I received the Juicy ladybug flower doo-dad I bought on ebay. As promised I'm posting pics of it on my Dooney Plum Lambskin O-Ring Shopper. I'm also posting a pic of the MKors rabbit fur doo-dad that's on my bag now. I love it but my BFF calls it a "little rat".:lol:

4c46c86e-d201-41b2-b5b9-2dc901fe685b_zps98eb003c.jpg
[/IMG]

335da5ea-308c-49f4-b39b-509bb304403d_zpsa2c12781.jpg
[/IMG]

0544ddc0-9567-41e0-a1e2-eb4b7a973777_zpsc4a029d5.jpg
[/IMG]

4aedfd23-f60d-4642-9640-557d96c94483_zps75814e4c.jpg
[/IMG]

Cute stuff! Love the critter, lol!! And that ladybug flower will go on so many bags for spring and summer...yay!! You done good, GF.

Cute stuff! Love the critter, lol!! And that ladybug flower will go on so many bags for spring and summer...yay!! You done good, GF.

Mornin' Sarah!

Thanks! I've already tried it on my red Colette shopper. I "think" that's the bag I'm going to carry when I meet Joy. I talked so much about her it's only fair Joy gets to see her IRL. LOL!

Mornin' Sarah!

Thanks! I've already tried it on my red Colette shopper. I "think" that's the bag I'm going to carry when I meet Joy. I talked so much about her it's only fair Joy gets to see her IRL. LOL!

Knowing our JJ, she will want you to bring your entire purse collection so she can see them all. :roflmfao:

:roflmfao:Girl, my DH already warned me, we are not paying the extra bag fee because I'm carrying a suitcase full of handbags! LOL!

You and Joy are going to have so much fun! I am GREEN with envy and I wish I could join you. I'm going to want to hear a blow-by-blow of the shopping trip!

:roflmfao:

I love your newest doo dahs!!

My cats would definitely be hunting the MK one!

Here's my latest one:

DBblackPatentSatchelCCW_zps8ef6345f.jpg

It reminds me that ice cream cone weather is coming!

Sue

:roflmfao: Thanks for the warning! I won't carry it on my bag when I visit my sister who has two cats! I'm more worried about what they'll do to my bag than the doo-dad. LOL!

I LOVE the Ice cream cone doo-dad! Now I want one. (A real ice cream cone, that is! :lol:

Mornin' Sarah!

:yahoo: And I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait for our trip to the outlets. I'm on HBR all this month so I'll have spendin' money!!! Oooohhh... and I can't wait to see that red shopper!!!! And that way I can find you easily!!

Love the new doo-dads and the shopper. I bought a SF 49er doo-dad for the big game... I felt like throwing it out by the game was over. but I figured they will be back and I'll pull it out again next year.