Lambertson Truex handbags 70% off

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great deals! Wish I found something I liked...I've always wanted a LT bag.

And sometimes the Mens' bags are not made in Italy, hence the lower prices and notation of "imported". I found that one when I once ordered one from NM.

2. Wow, great finds! Too bad the ones I like either weren't on sale or sold out :sad:

3. Thanks! I just bought the Gstaad quilted hobo in black! I really like it and it reminds me a bit of a chanel bag. I hope I like it in real life! What a great deal!

4. I bought this bag during the Saks sale. It is a great bag. The leather is soft and smooshy.

5. Yay!! It really is a gorgeous bag---I was soooooo tempted. The quilting gives it a luxe look.

6. The Kelsey in Kenya looks lovely, have any of you seen it IRL?

7. I was thinking the same thing! Good deal!

8. I was in the boutique on Mad this past Saturday and the sale had started. They had a great selection of bags! I picked up the Pewter Croc Clutch in my avatar!
    LT bags are beautiful, classic and above all - practically designed! Grab one!
    Cheers,

9. Thank you!:tup:

10. You're welcome! I haven't seen the sale bags IRL but whenever I see LT I'm impressed.

11. I agree. I think "imported"=China and all the ladies bags that say Made in Italy well, they're made in Italy...

12. Just FYI. I called Customer Service and was told by a gentleman that the sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.

13. I was told by the customer service rep that I could exchange or get credit note if purse didn't suit. No refunds though.

14. I read the return policy before I placed my order and it says nothing about exchange or credit only for clearance so that ticks me off! I don't expect to return anything but it would be nice if they would post a disclaimer just in case I had wanted to.