Lamb with GHW or Caviar with SHW - My first WOC!

Which color and leather?

• Lambskin with Gold Hardware

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Caviar with Silver Hardware

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hello! I am visiting Dublin this weekend and want to buy my first Chanel WOC. I've been in contact with the Chanel boutique at Brown Thomas and they have the WOC in lambskin with GHW or the caviar with SHW. I prefer the Caviar with GHW which they do not have. I want to purchase a bag there because of the large savings, plus there is currently a 9 month waiting list in Chicago for the Black Caviar WOC with GHW. What do you think I should choose?

Reactions: JazzyMac
If you dun have long fancy nails, then yeah, lambskin will be pretty.
But personally, i'll go Caviar SHW. That's the match im after...
In Asia, there are more GHW then SHW available as most Asians prefer the SHW.
if GHW is what you really want, try visiting Asia or get a friend to get it on your behalf .. there's no waitlist.

If you really want Caviar with GHW then wait for the combo you are after.
If you are happy to chose between those combos on offer then personally I would choose the Caviar with SHW as thats the combo I have and love it.
Maybe you need to ask yourself how you would use the WOC. An everyday grab and go purse, or an occasional purse? If you want occasional then maybe choose the lambskin?

If you are happy to chose between those combos on offer then personally I would choose the Caviar with SHW as thats the combo I have and love it.
Maybe you need to ask yourself how you would use the WOC. An everyday grab and go purse, or an occasional purse? If you want occasional then maybe choose the lambskin?

Hi! I want this bag to be an everyday running around bag. I am mom to 4 teenagers and have a very busy hectic lifestyle! I think the Caviar is going to suit me best. I will plan to try both in the store this Friday, though. Can I ask you....does the silver hardware have the burgundy interior or is the interior black?

Sorry, I think I am posting this twice. I tried to quote you but not sure if it went through. Anyway, can you tell me if the silver has burgundy interior like the gold or does it have black interior? I think Cavair is the best for my busy lifestyle. This won't be an occasional/evening bag for me (but I do rotate my bags very often).

i have a caviar woc with ghw- and i bought it after a big deliberation after almost getting the trendy cc woc (lambskin). i am so glad i did, as it is entirely carefree, i have slept with it on during flights, walked around in rain, scratched it, but it still looks brand new! i couldn´t be happier.

while personally i like ghw, if you don´t find the right combination i would suggest to hold out with chanel - it will come around in future if not now. i´d only get the hw i want.

i think many people believe that shw looks more informal and can be worn easily in daylight. but having said that i wear ghw all the time in daytime. Either way you can´t do wrong! You should go for the one you love!

as i can only speak for caviar, the interior is black