Lamb vs life?

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
We all know the economy is jacked. SO if a bill was passed that women were allowed only one LAMB bag per household, and get rid of the rest. Which one LAMB would you never part with?

My trenchtown portmore.

Since I only have one I would keep my silver Oxford but I would attach my B&W check wallet with a chain and pretent it was part of the purse do I could keep that too!

One LAMB? That's just crazy talk -- I'd start running around like the Queen of Hearts "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

Okay, but I'd keep my Mandeville. I'd have to close my eyes and pick between Cheetah and Saddle. Maybe Saddle. Oh hell....I can't play this game.

Only one L.A.M.B. bag?! That's just not nice at all. I'm going underground with my bags! yvalanez, you wanna join me? We'll have a lovely bunker of L.A.M.B.

I asked DH and he said if I could only keep one, he'd pick my Cheetah Mandeville.

Gotta be the B&W check Montego, I love that d@mned bag. But I'm w/ stellar, my matching wallet is permanently attached, too!

Attachments

• sheepishlamb.jpg
    sheepishlamb.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 41
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 39
First of all, Brick, that bag is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second, I would have to go underground with the other LAMBies in hiding b/c i I just would not, cannot, absolutely no way, pick just one LAMB to keep! I love'em all that I have including my LeSportsac LAMBs! That would just be horrible to have to make such a choice. It would be like trying to take a child's security blanket away- nooooooooo, give me back my woobie(s)!!!

Last edited:
This would be sooo tough to choose just one. I love the mandevilles and the oxford totes - they're both very hardy and easy to take care of it and looks great with almost every piece of clothing I have. I guess in the end, black and white wins out and I'll choose my Trenchtown satchel just because it's so darn cute.

Only one L.A.M.B. bag?! That's just not nice at all. I'm going underground with my bags! yvalanez, you wanna join me? We'll have a lovely bunker of L.A.M.B.

I asked DH and he said if I could only keep one, he'd pick my Cheetah Mandeville.

I'm just out of college and have watched L.A.M.B. since it first came out. I never had enough money for one and finally bought my silver Oxford which I loe dearly. I got a B&W check wallet, keypouch and watch... and a tank and hoodie. Bit, yes only one L.A.M.B. bag. I will get more when I can afford it (maybe a Wiltshire) but L.A.M.B. is my favorite brand ever!!!

As much as I would like to choose my Lipstick Mandy....if I could only have one it would have to be a shoulder bag. So it would be the Rasta Commodore I returned a long time ago. I know it kept popping off my shoulder but I'd find a way to make it work. ;)

WOW Knaz the rasta commodore? I thought you had love for some others way more....yall are so funny, cant pick just one. Well I would hate if that happened..BUt I hear you all.

I would say my esquivel in silver with matching wallet...
I love that bag.. ALthought I do get alot of comments on my cheetah carlise. Hmm. If I could find a ST. Thomas tote in saddle maybe that one. No, the Esquivel. Yeah... I think????