Lamb nappa Winsley

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I noticed this comfy bags a while back in black nappa. As I have the colour black well covered :smile: I didn't get it. It comes in other colours but the leather was calf. I always loved the Mulberry lamb nappa, so tactile, so thick and smooshy. So when I saw this in midnight, it had to come home with me. Love the suede interior and handy zips and will be a good day bag on holidays too

View attachment 3611680

Attachments

• IMG_1487631190.509147.jpg
    IMG_1487631190.509147.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 348
I noticed this comfy bags a while back in black nappa. As I have the colour black well covered :smile: I didn't get it. It comes in other colours but the leather was calf. I always loved the Mulberry lamb nappa, so tactile, so thick and smooshy. So when I saw this in midnight, it had to come home with me. Love the suede interior and handy zips and will be a good day bag on holidays too

View attachment 3611680
What a lovely pic , beautiful bear and beautiful bag, great colour

Reactions: Loveheart

View attachment 3611680

I can't see the midnight on M.com. Only black, zebra & oxblood.

View attachment 3611680
What a beautiful color and style to boot. Congrats!