Lamb nappa Winsley

Loveheart

Sep 24, 2011
London, UK, still Europe !!
I noticed this comfy bags a while back in black nappa. As I have the colour black well covered :smile: I didn't get it. It comes in other colours but the leather was calf. I always loved the Mulberry lamb nappa, so tactile, so thick and smooshy. So when I saw this in midnight, it had to come home with me. Love the suede interior and handy zips and will be a good day bag on holidays too

View attachment 3611680

Attachments

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
Ooh - that's a lovely bag, being modelled so beautifully by the elusive Mulberry bear! [emoji7]
Any chance of a photo of the suede bits?! [emoji6]

Reactions: Loveheart

NY2005

May 11, 2014
I noticed this comfy bags a while back in black nappa. As I have the colour black well covered :smile: I didn't get it. It comes in other colours but the leather was calf. I always loved the Mulberry lamb nappa, so tactile, so thick and smooshy. So when I saw this in midnight, it had to come home with me. Love the suede interior and handy zips and will be a good day bag on holidays too

View attachment 3611680
What a lovely pic , beautiful bear and beautiful bag, great colour

Reactions: Loveheart

DiJe40

Jan 9, 2014

View attachment 3611680
I can't see the midnight on M.com. Only black, zebra & oxblood.

MochaCake

May 22, 2013

View attachment 3611680
What a beautiful color and style to boot. Congrats!