LAMB(I JUST BOUGHT)post new LAMB Purchases

D'aww, Diana, you're just the sweetest! Thank you so much! Welcome back!! Your presence was greatly missed here! Normally I'd be miffed at you, but since you scored such GORGEOUS pieces I think I'll forgive ya :P Seriously though girl, that B/W clutch is GORGEOUS and so PRISTINE! I love those HL tweezers as well! I'm SUCH a Harajuku Lovers nut, it's a bit crazy. All my school supplies is from there, and don't even get me STARTED on perfume..

I'm QUITE intrigued about these Disney Designer Princess dolls though! If you have any pictures to share, please let me know! Dolls are my ultimate obsession, right next to handbags. I'm quite the macho lumberjack y'know :P

Blissa ~ it is strange that she tried to add you to Yahoo. Maybe she's a lonely LAMBIE? You should send her an email being like "hey! there's this wicked LAMB forum, you should check it out". Half of the enjoyment I get from LAMB are the fantastic and wonderful people I've met and talk to online! :smile:

Mark....

Thank you for NOT being MIFFED at me :biggrin:. You have a good :heart: and I appreciate that.

I felt like you did when you got your Clutch. New. With Tags. With receipt. It was the BEST feeling...it was like I went to the store and got her BRAND NEW!!!! I love honest eBay sellers.

We might have been separated at birth because I to am a fan of the Harajuku Lovers Perfumes. Have you smelled SUPER G? Its sweet and fruity just they way I like my fragrance to be. Unfortunately it does NOT last long BUT the Bottle Top is soooo Adorable. Its on my to get list. I got really lucky on ebay with the tweezers because I so did NOT want to pay full price for them. So two for the price of one worked out well. Are you going to get the tweezers and if YES, which ones?

And WAY TO GO on the email response. See your so NICE and SMART. That was a Brilliant response and way to get NEW Members on the forum. You ROCK!!!!

....im going to PM you my email address and then I will send you the Disney Designer Doll information

Mark....

Thank you for NOT being MIFFED at me :biggrin:. You have a good :heart: and I appreciate that.

I felt like you did when you got your Clutch. New. With Tags. With receipt. It was the BEST feeling...it was like I went to the store and got her BRAND NEW!!!! I love honest eBay sellers.

We might have been separated at birth because I to am a fan of the Harajuku Lovers Perfumes. Have you smelled SUPER G? Its sweet and fruity just they way I like my fragrance to be. Unfortunately it does NOT last long BUT the Bottle Top is soooo Adorable. Its on my to get list. I got really lucky on ebay with the tweezers because I so did NOT want to pay full price for them. So two for the price of one worked out well. Are you going to get the tweezers and if YES, which ones?

And WAY TO GO on the email response. See your so NICE and SMART. That was a Brilliant response and way to get NEW Members on the forum. You ROCK!!!!

....im going to PM you my email address and then I will send you the Disney Designer Doll information
I actually haven't been able to find Super G! It's so strange! I SWEAR I saw it advertised in a flyer but I could never find it. G of the Sea was my OBSESSION this summer. I wore it everyday for like, a month straight. And let me tell you, I am NOT loyal with fragrances, I never wear the same thing two days in a row - but G of the Sea captured me! :biggrin:

000318xs