Lamb Fans Wearing their bags

midorichan

Aug 12, 2009
Since I am not able to see LAMB bags in person before I purchase them at the moment, I thought it would be nice for us to post pictures of ourselves wearing the bags for other people to reference how the style/size would look on themselves. Forgive my outfit! I took these pics spur of the moment and happened not to really match any of my bags.:P Btw, I am 5' 4"

First up is my Checkerboard Ombre Exeter. Hand-held best:
DSC_0186.jpg

or tightly squeezed under my arm:
DSC_0187.jpg

Next, Saddle Mandeville:
DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

My Tie Dye Mandeville:
DSC_0193.jpg

My Marigold Greenwood:
DSC_0192.jpg

My Offbeat Hobo in Berry:
DSC_0189.jpg

Good idea- I think there may have been a similar thread started earlier that sort of "died". I'll have to post some myself, when I start feeling better though. I'm lookin' like a bum right now- so absolutely no pics at the moment.

I like this idea midorichan! Here's an old post of mine from the summer. It's the LAMB Trenchtown Satchel. I'm 5 feet nothing and don't feel at all overwhelmed by this bag - even for my frame, it still feels mid-size bag. Btw, it can be worn on the shoulder but just very little room.

picture.php

Good idea- I think there may have been a similar thread started earlier that sort of "died". I'll have to post some myself, when I start feeling better though. I'm lookin' like a bum right now- so absolutely no pics at the moment.

Oh, I stink at using the search feature. Sorry! I can't wait to see your pics!! I hope you feel better soon. Let's make sure this thread doesnt die.

GhstDreamer, cute bag. I usually buy small shoulder bags because I am afraid of larger bags overwhelming my body. Recently though I have ventured into buying bigger bags after seeing people post them on these types of threads.

Oh, I stink at using the search feature. Sorry! I can't wait to see your pics!! I hope you feel better soon. Let's make sure this thread doesnt die.

GhstDreamer, cute bag. I usually buy small shoulder bags because I am afraid of larger bags overwhelming my body. Recently though I have ventured into buying bigger bags after seeing people post them on these types of threads.

Thanks Midorichan.

OK, I'll play...

Here's a photo of me with my (sold) cheetah morant. It was my bachelorette party (last year) and I have zero recollection of this photo having been taken. So embarassing!!

:lolots:

Attachments

• 31.JPG
    31.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 948
^ Heehee.. cute pic Kelly!

Don't you love it when people get pics of you that, you just don't remember taking...? Or even being there...? lol!!

LOL! Yeah... My review of photos from that night went from "oh yeah, cute", to "oh I barely remember that..", to "WTF? When was that happening??!"

I have my wedding photos to go through for pics of me with a white glazed love ancona clutch. I also wore white guy sandals at my wedding. Denise, you can see pics in my FB.