LAMB Diaper Bag??

Hello!
I am new to the L.A.M.B section. I have several of the lesportsac bags but nothing of her new line.

Are there any lamb DIAPER BAGS?? My best friend is pregnant and she is a LAMB lover. I knew this would be the place to find out!

Help!!

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
Nothing that is actually a "diaper bag" but many totes that would function as one:
Signature: Grantham, Devon, Westfield Tote
Soft Signature: Wiltshire Tote
Los Feliz (nylon fabric): Wilshire
Leather: Sienna, Rocksteady

lambbaby

Just a Girl in NYC
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
NYC
You should look into the large Harajuku Lovers bags, with the side pockets you can store bottles and if it get's dirty you can throw it in the washer.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
you might want to consider the bags from ombre patent line..

it has side pockets and comes in 2 different size and 2 different colors..

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
you could find them at off 5th right now.. there's 30% off coupon that ends today as well.. and they do phone order.. HTH! i know the one in milpitas had some earlier this week..

lvmybags13

O.G.
Mar 13, 2008
San Diego, CA
I used my Grantham and my Westfields as my diaper bags with my baby! The are both very roomy and have great pockets that can be used to organize the bag. I think saddle or silver saddle would be the most versatile, but I carried ombre rasta and cheetah prints too! What an awesome gift this will be!

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
Ohhhhh, and he's two now, but I still need to carry a lot of stuff, so lately I use my Wiltshire a lot. Very roomy and durable too!
Yes, the Wiltshire is exactly that! No paranoia really with carrying it! I just wish it was an actual lining on the inside but oh well. I still :heart: it!:jammin: