Lamarthe

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
I really like the way the Mademoiselle large in ivory looks. :o) Where do you purchase them? I've never heard of them before.

Gina

Mar 19, 2006
New Jersey
The matching (sort of) purses in my avatar are Lamarthe; they're really nice and they don't break your bank completely!

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
Ahhh...I love the one called the Paris tote! But it's not available on the website.

The hunt begins.....

Gina

Mar 19, 2006
New Jersey
Ahh yeah, they're pretty hard to come by. I think I'm taking the trip to Paris this summer so I might check out the boutique there. I think they have a store somewhere in Quebec, if you're ever in the area. Sorry if this is so vague. :weird:

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
US
Not to bring up an olddddd thread but I figured it's better then starting a new one.

I saw one at a thrift store last week and they wanted $150 for it. Sure it looked like a really nice purse but they were probably half that at Marshalls. I LoL'd. Needed to look it up here since I've never heard of it before. It's a shame they are starting to overprice some things anymore.

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
I suppose they are popular to the people who know and buy them. I love my Lamarthe large Exception hobo in white. Great drape, simple styling.

I've never seen one in a TJ Maxx or other discount store. I'd love it if they showed up at mine.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
I own a beautiful black grain leather tote that I think was called 'Audrey' - I don't think they make it anymore, but I would say it is the most classic bag I own.