Laine Et Cuir - Hermes Pom Poms

i just got the exact same ones :lol:

they also had one with a navy, dark grey and a beige pompom, and one with a beige, chocolate brown and something in between that i think.

They're too funny, I remember doing similar pom poms using wool thread when I was little :smile: well, they weren't so evenly round or perfect, but the same idea. Then they were attached to school bags or scarves or pencil cases. Too hilarious :smile: maybe I should get one just as a reminiscent of childhood arts and crafts lessons:upsidedown:

They're too funny, I remember doing similar pom poms using wool thread when I was little :smile: well, they weren't so evenly round or perfect, but the same idea. Then they were attached to school bags or scarves or pencil cases. Too hilarious :smile: maybe I should get one just as a reminiscent of childhood arts and crafts lessons:upsidedown:

Oh so true, I really don't like the pom-poms, they ruin a fine bag in my opinion :smile:
But, maybe im just too simplistic :smile:

We used to make stuff like that in kindergarten. It's cute, but you hardly need Hermès craftsmen to do that for you. Or maybe they had their children doing it? ;)

that was sort of the reason i got them :lol:

mine were nowhere near as perfect as these either :roflmfao: