lagos.. any reviews

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
Most of my everyday jewelry is Lagos...love it. Designer is Stephan Lagos from Philadelphia I believe. Been wearing it for years...and have even started my children on it..small heart earrings are adorable for kids. I have quite a few earrings and the quality is flawless.

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Fell in love w/ the stuff when I walked into a jewelry store while on a business trip about a year ago. He has beautiful stuff.

dstb

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
North Alabama
Love Lagos! I have been wearing it for years! I have quite a few pieces- rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings- love them all! The blue and white topaz pieces are gorgeous!

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
TJ Maxx has a lot of Yurman and Lagos knock off jewelry and I am not familiar enough w/ Lagos to know if the items at TJ are authentic or not. How can you tell?

ggirl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
TJ Maxx has a lot of Yurman and Lagos knock off jewelry and I am not familiar enough w/ Lagos to know if the items at TJ are authentic or not. How can you tell?
TJ Maxx sells a lot of Samuel B jewelry, which is signed just like Lagos and Yurman. It has a similar style to both and is sold in fine jewelry stores and some on shopnbc.

I am quite impressed with the quality of Samuel B-I just purchased a solid sterling/18k/peridot bracelet and a pair of sterling/14k/green amethyst earrings from TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago! :smile:

Snowqueen!

O.G.
May 14, 2008
The Sunshine State
I have a couple of charm bracelets and really love them. They are weighty and the quality is fantastic. I did have a bit of gold beading flake off one of the charms. I emailed them about it and they said they would repair any of their pieces free of charge. They had it back to me about a week after I sent it in. I was upset that the piece had any issues, but really thought their customer service was incredible.

dolllover

It's showtime!
Jan 10, 2008
They sell authentic Lagos at TJ Maxx. It's hit or miss if you find them. They have their logo engraved on their pieces.

ggirl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
They sell authentic Lagos at TJ Maxx. It's hit or miss if you find them. They have their logo engraved on their pieces.
I have never seen Lagos at Maxx and I LOVE it there-what part of the country have you seen it?:smile: