Lagoon Clutch, what do you use it for

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
hi,
does anyone have that cute little lagoon clutch? (could not find pic)
do you use it for sunglasses? do you like it? good addition to your collection ?

thanks for letting me know.

i want this clutch and was going to get it in the summer but didnt. i still adore it but i will not use it for glasses but as a clutch bag instead.

^ I didn't get this item yet either. With all the new bags coming up. I think this would make a really cute sturdy clutch inside a big bag.

I saw this in stores awhile ago and thought it was really nifty how there's a removable "nose" thing that allows you to use it as a sunglasses case or a clutch! My mom almost bought one, but she was concerned because the piece you're supposed to use with sunglasses seemed to be held down by magnets inside of the case...so she was worried it might somehow erase the info on her credit cards if she were to use it as a clutch :s

However, I doubt the magnets they used inside the clutch are strong enough to do that...:shrugs:

^ I didn't know it has a magnetic inside. Was wondering how they kept the nose piece in place. I take the train in SF and they always accuse my purse for erasing my ticket!