Lagoon...anyone?

Me too, Seton. I think it's stunning, but it's not me.
I completely understand, Cyn, as that's the way I feel about rougeH and the orange colours....fabulous, but not on me! I can, however, pull off almost ANY blue/teal shade....and I'm yet to have ANY in my collection! DH has been hounding me about Blue Jean for a long time, but I'm LOVING Paon and Lagon.....looks like it'll be a BLUE Christmas here!

Reall, GF, no Rouge H for you? I'm surprised for some reason even though I have no idea what you look like, LOL. I would have thought Rouge H was up your alley.
I don't think I "can" carry orange bags, but I really would like the chance to try! Heh.
Blue is my default color for clothing but never for bags, for some reason. I don't own even one blue bag, out of ALL the stuff I have (H and non-H).

Does anyone know how Lagoon compares to the Paon? I had imagined Paon to be very similar to the swatch of Lagoon I saw so now I'm wondering how different it is.

oh forgive me for my .... english... is this a gorgeous turquoise? The one you jump in the bermuda or maybe other exotic waters? I'm in...

Oh, Lagoon is such a beautiful blue! I'd love to have Lagoon Tadeelakt for Birkin.

Re: Chevre Mangalore, is this the replacement for Chevre de Coromandel?

I think any color will look vibrant on Chevre leather. Bleu Paon looks fabulous! I'm thinking of red or orange on this leather.

L - what leather did you get? My store is only getting lagon/lagoon in togo and swift, but the swatch mrs s posted looks like chevre....yum..

apparently they´ll get it in a veau tadelakt bolide mind you i did not order it it was just said to me that it will arrive and then i said i would love to see it in real life as you know these swatches sometimes can lead you wrong
but about the colors i would describe lagoon as a mixture of bleu jean turquoise and aqua all mixed up and bleu paon well as a true peacock blue :upsidedown:

you guys are killing me here.....

MrsS, you are just amazing with your swatches and scoop!!
I love this!

attachment.php