Lagon & Turquoise?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Hi all! I'm wondering any of you own items in Lagon and Turquoise? I'm getting a coin case in Turquoise, and very interested in getting other accessory in Lagon.......but are they too similar in terms of color? I saw a comparison pics somewhere of Lagon and BJ, but haven't seen the pic of Lagon and Turquoise together....

I'll appreciate if anyone can help clarify how different/similar they are??

Thanks in advance!:flowers::flowers:

IMO, both are blue greens but in lagoon, the green comes through more prominently - lagoon has a luminosity about it (in swift anyway)... whereas turquoise looks definitely more blue than green and whilst a bright color too, is not as "luminous" as lagoon... hope I am making sense here

I'm picking a little something up in Lagon on thursday,Hope to post family pics of all my Hermes at the weekend...I'm collecting a rainbow too...Cant wait to see your new goodies...

IMO, both are blue greens but in lagoon, the green comes through more prominently - lagoon has a luminosity about it (in swift anyway)... whereas turquoise looks definitely more blue than green and whilst a bright color too, is not as "luminous" as lagoon... hope I am making sense here

i agree--maybe depth of color is more descriptive??? turquoise is a very very pretty color but its a very dense color. lagoon is kind of a changeant color where you see more nuances...............

^^ Yup, Lagoon is almost neon. It just radiates light on its own. It's really a bright colour. :biggrin:

And I agree with archangel too, although blue-green Lagoon is definitely more green than blue. IMO, Turquoise is closer to BJ than Lagoon as they are both blue, difference is BJ would be a light blue colour while I would class turquoise as medium blue. Hope my explanation makes sense lol.