Lagon & Turquoise?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I'm wondering any of you own items in Lagon and Turquoise? I'm getting a coin case in Turquoise, and very interested in getting other accessory in Lagon.......but are they too similar in terms of color? I saw a comparison pics somewhere of Lagon and BJ, but haven't seen the pic of Lagon and Turquoise together....

I'll appreciate if anyone can help clarify how different/similar they are??

Thanks in advance!:flowers::flowers:

2. turquoise is more like a super dark blue jean --whereas lagoon has a lot more green in it. they are similar but lagoon has a teal quality to it

3. Do you think it'll be too similar to have both turquoise and lagon accessories? I'm trying to get my rainbow together....:hysteric:

4. actually i think it would be lovely. tonal differences. (i hope to collect many shades of purple)

5. :tup:ITA

6. IMO, both are blue greens but in lagoon, the green comes through more prominently - lagoon has a luminosity about it (in swift anyway)... whereas turquoise looks definitely more blue than green and whilst a bright color too, is not as "luminous" as lagoon... hope I am making sense here

7. I'm picking a little something up in Lagon on thursday,Hope to post family pics of all my Hermes at the weekend...I'm collecting a rainbow too...Cant wait to see your new goodies...

8. i agree--maybe depth of color is more descriptive??? turquoise is a very very pretty color but its a very dense color. lagoon is kind of a changeant color where you see more nuances...............

9. well said. My SA showed me a lagoon kelly and it is literally glowing - could be the spot light... but I could see the kelly a mile away.... like a beacon.

10. ^^ Yup, Lagoon is almost neon. It just radiates light on its own. It's really a bright colour. :biggrin:

And I agree with archangel too, although blue-green Lagoon is definitely more green than blue. IMO, Turquoise is closer to BJ than Lagoon as they are both blue, difference is BJ would be a light blue colour while I would class turquoise as medium blue. Hope my explanation makes sense lol.

11. This is a helpful post I was wondering the same question..wish someone would show the two side by side....

12. I'm loving the lagon color - its like bright aqua blue with lots of green tones in it!

13. Thank you everyone! I guess I'll try to find something in Lagon then.

Birkingirl, what are you getting in Lagon?:graucho: Can't wait to see pics later this week!

14. they're both too pretty for words! but I love Lagon more!