***Lagon - Double Reveal: City + Money***

This is breathtaking! Congratulations on your purchases, my heart stopped a while on these beauties! Where did you pick these up? I have this combo myself and I agree the mini Rose Gold brings out Lagon so beautifully, congratulations and you look stunning in your mod photos! :smile:

The colour is absolutely gorgeous and looks great on you! Congrats on your two lovely new purchases!

Beautiful colour and you wear it well! Congrats!

Love Lagon and love your pics. You look great with your bag.

Congrats!!! Very pretty color! :smile:

congrats! both are gorgeous! i love lagon! really stunning! :smile:

Thank you so much ladies! You're all too kind! :ty:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Cec pictures! Girl, I love your pix, I have gone back often to look at your Argent Fonce pix, so now I will need to add these in as my favs! This color is gorgeous on you! And I adore the matching wallet........talk about Bal smiling inside your Bal!

Enjoy these beauties dear, and thanks for your lovely reveal!!!!!!

hehe thanks LoveHandbags! yes, the argent fonce is gorgeous as well and I still love it. Unfortunately one of the handles broke off so Balenciaga is currently in the process of repairing it. However it's been 4 months now and I still don't have my bag :sad:

Wow, love it! Didn't know that balenciaga added some inside pockets. Makes me want another bag from this season now. Congrats on your new items!

Thanks Glamourdoll! Yup they just added new pockets this season. I think all the future bags will be like this, so you won't miss out :P Do let us know of your reveal!

This is breathtaking! Congratulations on your purchases, my heart stopped a while on these beauties! Where did you pick these up? I have this combo myself and I agree the mini Rose Gold brings out Lagon so beautifully, congratulations and you look stunning in your mod photos! :smile:

Thank you ChuChu! The City bag I got from Neiman Marcus and the wallet was imported from Europe because I couldn't find the Lagon + RGH combo in North America :yes:

This is a superb combo!!! I just LOVE the color and your modeling pictures are simply divine.
Congratulations on a beautiful purse and wallet.

Lagon is gorgeous, my fav colour this season. Thanks for sharing! :heart:

Such a gorgeous bag/color. Your pics are great!

what a gorgeous color! love all your pics :smile:

congrats, i also saw the color of lagon in real life and indeed it is very pretty! vibrant and fresh! :smile: nice modelling pics too! :smile: enjoy your new babies

Congrats on your Lagon beauties. It looks amazing with your outfit. I have a lagon velo with the rose gold....such an amazing colour ENJOY:biggrin:

beautiful pics and beautiful color, congrats! :smile:

Gorgeous bag and wallet! LOVE that color. Enjoy :smile:

This is a superb combo!!! I just LOVE the color and your modeling pictures are simply divine.
Congratulations on a beautiful purse and wallet.

Thank you all very very very much!!! Have a good night everyone!!!
:ty: