Lagacy sunflower is lighter and less vibrant than the Bleecker canary!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Just a heads up for anyone ordering a sunflower Bridgit... I need to post pics comparing my canary duffle and Bridgit, but there's a definite difference. I'll post that when I have the time, but attached is the pic of the Bridgit. It was taken with a soft flash because it's a bit dark here at the moment.

Also the sunflower Bridgit looks a bit "dirty"...some of the marks have wiped off. This is a dye similar to clay and chili on the Legacy leathers...it does not coat as evenly, and the bag has a weathered effect with some color variations. There's also a tad more texture than teal, but not like the platinum.

I'm probably going to exchange this one!

Attachments

• sunflower.jpg
    sunflower.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 233
It's still bright, but a bit more tame the canary. I was surprised at the color, but actually like it except for the dirt. I was just expecting brighter and a more even coating like the rose. I think I just want to exchange it and see if I can get a cleaner bag. I'm not sure why this one has dirt on it, but where it's lighter around the edges, I don't know if that's going to condition out easily. It's all over the back side. This color is going to be really hard to keep clean!

Oh thanks you so much for posting. I think that I like it even more that the yellow isn't as vibrant, that's what I was looking for! I fiugured that the bag would be an aged looked. I am kind of excited about a bag that will age a little. I think they are gorgeous!!!:nuts:

I can't wait to get my Leigh, I hope I like it when I get it:angel:

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the compliments!!

Mumar_k.... Yeah, I got another one! :shame::shame: I think I'm now two away from having the whole set, lol!

Tygerkitty.... I also don't think of it as "sunflower" exactly. It's more like some tulips I've seen rather than sunflower...but you know Coach and their colors!

You know Greenpixie, I feel the same way! The more I look, the more I like! I have to say initially it was a shock because I guess I thought the sunflower pic looked more like the citron or canary..and it wasn't. But in some lights it does take on a very bright appearance....VERY bright, and a bit darker. Just that it has that weathered look to it!

Jen...I think you will LOVE your new Leigh!! Congrats on that!! I would also love to have that bag in this color. It definitely has more of an aged look, more so than the photos. If that's what you're looking for, I think it's the perfect choice for you. I can't wait to see yours!!:tup: