LaFont eyeglasses...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I desperately need new eyeglasses and I am in love with the LaFont Karima's that Megan Fox wears. Does anyone own these, or know of another celebrity who wears them? I'd love to see a picture of someone else wearing them. I can't find them for sale around my home, so I'll have to buy them online, which I am loathe to do without at least seeing more pictures!

If you have any other suggestions for eyeglasses or pictures of you or celebrities wearing eyeglasses, post 'em!

Thanks, ladies! :biggrin:

2. here is Megan Fox in the LaFont eyeglasses...
    [​IMG]

and here is a Burberry pair I tried on and loved today....
    [​IMG]

Any thoughts?

3. I love those Lafont eyeglasses! I have to go and get my eyes checked and well I know I'll need a pair, I just wish more places would carry these in store, they are gorgeous!

4. Lafont glasses are so cool! Love them too. I like how they're so unique and not your regular run-of-the-mill glasses. I have a pair that I really liked.

If you're looking for similar funky-ish style glasses, check out Kliik and Pro-Design, both of which are Danish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice