Lady Peep vs New Very Prive

I'm trying to decide which CLs to get for my first pair but can't decide between the Lady Peep and the New Very Prive. Any Suggestions?

The heel on the Lady Peeps is much higher at 150mm. I think its a sexier shoe much more for going out or special occasions. The New Very Prive has a shorter much more manageable heel. It all depends on how high a heel you're comfortable wearing and where you intend to wear them. They're both great styles.

The heel on the Lady Peeps is much higher at 150mm. I think its a sexier shoe much more for going out or special occasions. The New Very Prive has a shorter much more manageable heel. It all depends on how high a heel you're comfortable wearing and where you intend to wear them. They're both great styles.
Thanks for the response! I want to wear the heels for special occasions like weddings and such so I want to be able to stand in them for a while and dance in them.

+1
I have both styles. The Lady Peeps are definitely more sexy and I wear them mainly for going out. The Very Prives are much more conservative and they are strictly a work shoe for me. I agree both styles are great, but if you are looking for a special shoe to wear to weddings, parties, etc, I would get the Lady Peep.

+1
I have both styles. The Lady Peeps are definitely more sexy and I wear them mainly for going out. The Very Prives are much more conservative and they are strictly a work shoe for me. I agree both styles are great, but if you are looking for a special shoe to wear to weddings, parties, etc, I would get the Lady Peep.
How are they on comfort? They seemed to squeeze my foot more than the new very prives...?

How are they on comfort? They seemed to squeeze my foot more than the new very prives...?

I find the Lady Peep to be quite comfortable, but I often wear 5 inch heels with no platform. The leather is a little stiff at first, but it should stretch over time. You really can't go wrong with either shoe. They are both beautiful.