Lady Peep Geek problem

southernshoe

Jun 26, 2012
Ladies I got these from Saks and noticed the glue is coming up. I am calling the store to see if there are any more but I heard they may be gone. I checked with another SA and was told they are sold out in the company.

What should I do?

ForumRunner_20130108_124629.png

ForumRunner_20130108_124654.png

If they are the last pair in your size etc and you don't want to part with them as CL stores may just offer refund then you could just get a cobbler to glue it back down! simple job!

I called Saks and they were really nasty about it. I still have yet to receive a call from a a manager and I called 4 hours ago! I don't think a shoe that is almost $2000 (I got it on sale though) should have peeling in the front. Their attitude really irked me.

I agree with heychar, if you can't part with this style and they can't give you a different pair then just glue it. I don't think it's that obvious when worn. However if it really bothers you, just get a refund and spend your money on a pair more worthwhile to you.

Thank you. I sent them to Saks yesterday and the manager told me to return them bc they were defective. I almost cried! I am gonna keep hunting for Maryl...I could get that shoe....or buy 2 shoes for what I initially paid.

Thanks!!!