Lady LV's Big Reveal...

This is too funny! My husband always says this to me! :biggrin: even to our friends that freak out when they find out how much I spent on a purse!

Op, you have such a sweet DH! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story! Enjoy! :smile:

That's sweet!! My hubby defends me, too, if anyone balks about my new toy! It's so much more fun when you can share your joys with your hubby and not have to defend yourself from him. I know a lot of my friends feel they have to lie to their DH about what they spend on purses or other things, so I'm feeling lucky for sure.

Great story - almost too good to be true! I'd love to see a photo of the bag in the man cave as you first saw it! And maybe some modeling shots? :smile:

I totally wanna take modeling shots! I'm getting over an icky cold, so once I'm feeling (and looking!) human again, I'll have to update this post.

Thanks for the sweet words! :smile:

Great story! Congrats on all your new LV goodies! That's good your hubby warned you ahead of time...my hubby would totally forget to tell me NOT to check mint.com so no surprises here LOL!!!

That's sweet!! My hubby defends me, too, if anyone balks about my new toy! It's so much more fun when you can share your joys with your hubby and not have to defend yourself from him. I know a lot of my friends feel they have to lie to their DH about what they spend on purses or other things, so I'm feeling lucky for sure.

Same here! I know a lot of people like that.. I'm so glad I got a hubby who understands and is willing to have a LV talk with me! (Well sometimes, usually about next purchases) :P I did get him into LV a bit too though.. He has a couple pieces of his own.. :smile: