Lady Luck Smiling on me :) First Reveal!!!

Jan 23, 2008
Hi all,

I am a huge fan of the purse forum (especially the Chanel and the Hermes forums) but am more of an avid reader than a contributor.I am extremely grateful to everyone here for providing me with so much information and knowledge which has helped me when it comes to deciding on my very first Hermes bag :biggrin:

So here today, I am going to be a contributor and reveal my very first Hermes Bag.

Before i do my reveal, i would also like to take this opportunity to thank my dearest girlfriend (who is also a Tpfer- if are reading this, u know who u are), it is through her that i was able to get my dream bag!

From this forum, I have learnt a couple of things along the way when it comes to buying my dream bag:
1) You need to be a big spender or VIP customers. In Asia (in particular), they will not sell this bag to any new customer!
2) Has to be very "thick-skinned"
3) Timing of purchase is crucial
4) Lots and lots and lots of luck (to the multiples of infinity)

Unfortunately, i cannot afford to be a VIP customer :sad:

As a SAHM of a very active 15mths old toddler, i have absolutely no time to build relationship and be thick skinned with any Hermes SA. In fact, not to long ago, i almost accepted the fact that i probably would never be able to own my dream bag after hearing and reading about other's experience.

In a twist of events, lady luck started smiling on me :smile:

This may be quite hilarious to some of you, but i really feel soooooooo LUCKY (felt like i have struck the jackpot) when my girlfriend told me that her SA in the US had the bag i want !!! :yahoo:

Okay, i will not keep everyone in suspense anymore.

I was in Hong Kong last week and I bought this limited edition twilly to match it- twilly in bleu ciel/rose/blanc twilly (Specially designed to celebrate the reopening of the Sogo shop in HK)

IMG_7914.JPG

Congrats again!!! Perfect combo!

attachment.php

attachment.php