Lady Hampton (new Marion Cotillard Lady Dior campaign)

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The setting of the newest installment of the Lady Dior campaign featuring Marion Cotillard is the Hamptons.

The ad looks refreshing, bright, and summery. Just perfect for the new Cruise 2013 season.

269556_417603054961032_419390659_n.jpg
  2. As much as I like the beach scene, her outfit ensemble, and the color of the bag altogether, I don't get that plane thing.

3. Maybe they added the airplane because Marion's pose made it look like she was looking at something in the sky, although there was nothing there. So they decided to Photoshop an airplane into the ad.

lady-hampton-cotillard.jpg
  4. On the video of this session it looks like they had airplane there. I think her shoes are looking a little ridiculous on this sand :P

5. The Hamptons are a seaside resort and seaplanes are not an uncommon sight.

6. Thank you for the explanation. :smile: Still, I don't really get this coz that plane send out the feel of frightening to me. Like it's gonna come crash on her so she has to run away. It just doesn't feel right, JMHO.

7. Does anyone know the name of the color and have you seen it in real life? Is it a true red, pinky red? Thank you.

8. Rouge carmin, colour code 350.

9. It is a crimson red:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Thank you!