Lady Gaga

I wonder if they targeted the dogs because they knew they were hers. she must be crushed....tmz said she's offering a $500k reward

French bulldogs are really popular right now and they have become expensive. The thieves may have stolen them without knowing who they belonged to, thinking they could sell them on the street or through Craig's list for $$$$.

French bulldogs are really popular right now and they have become expensive. The thieves may have stolen them without knowing who they belonged to, thinking they could sell them on the street or through Craig's list for $$$$.
but to shoot someone to get a dog seems extreme...either way it's very sad. you can see from the pics she loves her doggies

but to shoot someone to get a dog seems extreme...either way it's very sad. you can see from the pics she loves her doggies

True, but we're living in an extreme world where there are criminals who have shot someone for a few dollars, a phone, even for a pair of shoes. French bulldogs sell for several thousand dollars. Those cute pups probably looked like cash walking on the end of a leash.

The thieves bit off more than they realized by stealing a celebrity's dogs. The story should be all over the local news. I hope she gets her pups back. I cannot imagine what she is feeling.

Reactions: sdkitty and poopsie
Frenchies are the it dog of the moment. A woman in San Francisco was beaten and her Frenchie stolen. My heart goes out to the SF woman, Gaga and her dogwalker. I hope the pups are found safe and sound.

Reactions: sdkitty
I don't know what the world is coming to. Basic human decency, kindness and civility seem to have gone out the window. I hope they catch these a$$holes. Shooting the dog walker? Seriously? WTF.
I hope she gets the dogs back and that in the meantime they aren't being mistreated. apparently the injuries to the pet walker aren't life threatening but it would be so tramatic to have this happen

I actually warned my friend about this who owns 2 Frenchies, they are by themselves on daytime and her house might get broken into. Her husband is a doctor and most likely would get targeted as both of them are in the hospital everyday. so sad, unfortunately we will see more of this as people are getting desperate for money! Years ago, in our city, there were small dogs stolen from backyards of homes. Apparently, they are sold to feed fighting dogs. I was so terrified because we have 2 yorkies that like to sun in the patio. Two old men babies. we started locking our gate at the back although they said that these people had climbed over fences to get dogs. Horrifying!

This is awful. Poor babies. I hope they’re safe. I’m glad the walker survived. I hope they get the monsters who did this. Dogs are innocent.

It’s horrible out there, a couple months ago, a guy got shot trying to buy a puppy where I live. They robbed him and killed him. I’m terrified something will happen....