Lady Gaga

imashopaholic

when in doubt, shop!
May 9, 2008
Joanne Stefani Germanotta (born March 20, 1986), best known by her stage name Lady GaGa, is an American singer-songwriter and musician. She's been compared to Christina Aguilera but has an electro-pop sound that sets her apart.

Here she is looking all sorts of scary at a recent performance...

Attachments

• lady1.jpg
    lady1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,874
  • lady2.jpg
    lady2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,915
  • lady3.jpg
    lady3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,582
  • lady4.jpg
    lady4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,804
  • lady5.jpg
    lady5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,646
Love her songs!
The rumor is that Christina Aguilera "stole" Lady Gaga's look, aka the blond hair, big fake eyelashes... Christina denies it. Who cares? lol

Thats been discussed in the CA thread. Its pretty obvious who has copied who IMPO. Christina has been in the game for 10 years. Its really uncomparable if you ask me. I've only heard one of Gagas songs.. its ok.

I saw her live and I have to say...she is a flipping rock star.

The whole Christina thing...who cares. This will go on from now to eternity with all sorts of celebs and performers. In a month, the focus will be on someone else. So in the meantime...let's all JUST DANCE!! ;)

Thats been discussed in the CA thread. Its pretty obvious who has copied who IMPO. Christina has been in the game for 10 years. Its really uncomparable if you ask me. I've only heard one of Gagas songs.. its ok.

since were talking about the obvious, then you should be aware that christina DID INDEED steal lady Gaga's look. its kind of sad IMHO when these "artist' are supposed to be about originality and artistic expression, but some people just cant keep their ahnds out of the cookie jar i guess. christina just started this new look like last week while Gaga has looked like this for quite some time, the fact that you've only heard one of her songs does not change this fact.