lady dior woc, lambskin or patent leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am planning to get a lady dior woc, but could not decide whether to get lambskin or patent leather? I feel like lambskin is easier to get scratch on it, but patent leather is like a finger-print collector:sad: any suggestions? please

2. I have a WOC pink patent the colors transfers to it very quickly and I heard that you cant clean it unfortunately , mine has a black transfer it on the other hand lamb skin is easy scratches but you can protect and clean it :smile:

3. I suggest lambskin. You can clean it and redye it if it gets worn.

4. I'd go for the Lambskin :smile:

5. Thanks! But how to clean lambskin? send it to a Dior store to get cleaned?

6. U can either take it to dior store, or if u were like me i dont have dior store in town, what i do is to spray a protector on my bag every two weeks and if it ever gets dirty I'll try to clean it with cotton and leather cleaner for cars ☺️☺️ I use turtle wax I believe that's the brand name