Lady Dior- Which would you choose

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_1491041153.497969.jpg

Helping a friend decide. Which would you choose - lotus or grey?

Mizzcc41 likes this.
    1. Pink :heart:, so pretty and girly but I really depends on her wardrobe and what coordinates better with it.

2. Both! But if not, pink!

3. Lotus

4. Lotus with the gold hardware. If it was grey with silver that would be a different story

dotty8 likes this.
  5. Lotus!

6. Both are beautiful but I would choose grey! It seems more versatile and year-round

7. Grey!!! Love it with ghw [emoji7]

8. Hard choice. I love pink.

9. Lotus! I own it and love it!!

10. Both are very sophisticated choices and unusual cws with ghw. Strangely, I can see the Lotus going with more neutrals in anyone's wardrobe, it's a very neutral pink and would suit most, I think if it were me I'd still go for the grey. You know your friend better than us.

11. Both are lovely; gray will go with most colours, whereas lotus can brighten a neutral wardrobe in a feminine manner :smile: For me, I'll go with gray, because I can pair it easily with those blues (even those brighter hues) in my closet, whereas lotus may be a bit harder to pull off.

12. Lotus! Big fan of neutrals, pinks and beiges with black and white wardrobe . I think they will have more appeal as time goes by than gray.

13. I saw both colours yesterday. Lotus is so beautiful in person. I couldnt resist to add the beauty to my collection.

14. Pink is gorgeous but I think gray is more practical for a daily use. If you have many wardrobe that fit pink go for it, if not definitely go for gray.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice