Lady Dior Wallet For A Guy?

1. Hi peeps! My guy friend wants to re-buy a Lady Dior Wallet in Red because his mom took his and he wants one...Do you guys think it's ok for him to use the wallet in red or get a more natural color like black? Thanks:smile:

2. I think it's fine! If it makes him happy, he should absolutely do it! I don't think he should worry about what's "the norm" or "okay".

3. Thanks, I'll tell him.:smile:

4. If your friend wants a long wallet, then I recommend the new Diorissimo wallet. The lack of quilting makes it look more masculine. Plus the contrast lining is really nice.

5. Probably not.

6. I think he really likes the patent leather of the LD wallet and the stitching lol but I'll suggest to him your great advice! Thanks:smile:

Haha...can you elaborate why?

7. It's a very feminine style.

8. I guess it is...It matches with him though...I don't know lol...:smile:

9. The newlock wallet looks ok on a guy if you take the chain off. At least I was thinking about it a while ago.

10. Oh which design cuz for DIor, my fav is the LD wallet lol...He and I got the same red but his mom took his

11. The newlock is the design :P

12. HAHA OK!!!1:smile:

13. HAHA OK!!!1:smile: I SAW THE WALLET AND IT LOOKS VERY SIMILAR...JUST WITH THE LOCK IN THE MIDDLE...LOOKS NICE..WHY DIDN'T U GET IT?

14. My gf at the time bought me a wallet in Florence instead so I didn't end up needing one.

15. Oh.....FINE:smile: