Lady Dior Wallet For A Guy?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi peeps! My guy friend wants to re-buy a Lady Dior Wallet in Red because his mom took his and he wants one...Do you guys think it's ok for him to use the wallet in red or get a more natural color like black? Thanks:smile:

2. I think it's fine! If it makes him happy, he should absolutely do it! I don't think he should worry about what's "the norm" or "okay".

3. Thanks, I'll tell him.:smile:

4. If your friend wants a long wallet, then I recommend the new Diorissimo wallet. The lack of quilting makes it look more masculine. Plus the contrast lining is really nice.

5. Probably not.

6. I think he really likes the patent leather of the LD wallet and the stitching lol but I'll suggest to him your great advice! Thanks:smile:

Haha...can you elaborate why?

7. It's a very feminine style.

8. I guess it is...It matches with him though...I don't know lol...:smile:

9. The newlock wallet looks ok on a guy if you take the chain off. At least I was thinking about it a while ago.

10. Oh which design cuz for DIor, my fav is the LD wallet lol...He and I got the same red but his mom took his

11. The newlock is the design :P

12. HAHA OK!!!1:smile:

13. HAHA OK!!!1:smile: I SAW THE WALLET AND IT LOOKS VERY SIMILAR...JUST WITH THE LOCK IN THE MIDDLE...LOOKS NICE..WHY DIDN'T U GET IT?

14. My gf at the time bought me a wallet in Florence instead so I didn't end up needing one.

15. Oh.....FINE:smile: