Lady Dior Quality - Exchange Issue

jolinsy16

Oct 31, 2021
Hi everyone, I purchased a lady dior bag in December 2021 and noticed that the top corners of the bag are wearing away. Does anyone if this is regular wear and tear or a defect? I didn’t expect the leather to wear away just after 3 months use of the bag. I am also very careful whenever I use the bag. Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

262B97EE-1C02-4AAC-830C-8BC6E5C66305.jpeg

1690CC47-4028-4C16-B6E6-F25D72342E29.jpeg

As an update, I have sent my bag in for repairs and Dior has informed me they will be exchanging the bag. I have been told there is no stock availability (in Singapore) and a current waitlist for this bag. My SA is not able to give me an indication / rough timeline of when new stock will arrive and mentioned lots of clients are asking for this bag.

It is not unexpected that stock is currently unavailable however to be told that they have no idea when the new stock will arrive is quite baffling and I can be waiting for weeks end (for a bag which I sent in for repairs within 3 months of purchase). I will be travelling to London next week and asked if I can do an exchange there - they said no since the case is registered in Singapore.

Has anyone experienced this before? I would appreciate any advice / thoughts. Thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: A bottle of Red