Lady dior pouch

Missa17

Sep 7, 2019
Hi everyone

Does anyone have the lady dior pouch with the gold/champagne chain? I usually shop LV, this would be my first dior. I want something I could wear during the day but also dress up for night. Wondering if anyone has this bag and your thoughts?

Reactions: Chanellover2015
I have the lambskin lady dior pouch and I love it. It’s big enough for my small wallet, keys, and hand sanitizer. If I use card holder instead of wallet, can fit in my iPhone 12 mini too. It’s my daily go-to bag as I like to carry light.

Reactions: Missa17
Yes! I got one recently in powder pink and love mine! I’ve only used it a few times but it works for both day/night. I usually can fit a card holder and the iPhone XS. Haven’t tried with the newer/larger iPhone.

Reactions: Missa17
thanks ladies! And you guys never feel like it's too dressy for day time? Mine was shipped today...I am excited to see it in person!
Congrats! I usually take off the dior charm for daytime. I don’t wear it out in the day too much bc I usually like to lug around enough snacks for a week’s worth in tote bags for daily use. :lol:

Hi, new member here.

I have this bag and I love it. It doesn't fir much more than my essentials but I wear it during the day all the time. The cannage is beautiful and it has a younger vibe than the lady Dior IMO. Here's a comparison with my toy Lou Lou as well.

Attachments

• tempImagev70ZPS.png
    tempImagev70ZPS.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • tempImageZFnBF3.png
    tempImageZFnBF3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
  • tempImaged8zIpO.png
    tempImaged8zIpO.png
    927.5 KB · Views: 214
  • tempImageei4VF6.png
    tempImageei4VF6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • tempImage7hz01J.png
    tempImage7hz01J.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 214
  • tempImagejKdsTI.png
    tempImagejKdsTI.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 198
Hi, new member here.

I have this bag and I love it. It doesn't fir much more than my essentials but I wear it during the day all the time. The cannage is beautiful and it has a younger vibe than the lady Dior IMO. Here's a comparison with my toy Lou Lou as well.
it's so pretty!! how much does it fit in comparison to your toy loulou? i find it hard to use my toy much during the day since it holds such a limited amount and my YSL key holder is quite bulky.

Hi, new member here.

I've been wanting one for awhile but I am so undecided on whether to get patent or lambskin that I keep putting it off.

Sorry for changing topic, I recently bought a lady dior pouch and it's my first dior purchase so I'm not too familiar about this, and hoping if someone can answer my question.

The one I bought was at galeries lafayette Paris, it was apparently the last one they had/display model and the packaging was really simple with just the dustbag for the pouch + small dustbag for the charms.

May I know if your lady dior pouch comes with an authenticity card when you purchased it? Because mine didn't come with it and I'm not sure if it's normal.

Thank you in advance

Sorry for changing topic, I recently bought a lady dior pouch and it's my first dior purchase so I'm not too familiar about this, and hoping if someone can answer my question.

The one I bought was at galeries lafayette Paris, it was apparently the last one they had/display model and the packaging was really simple with just the dustbag for the pouch + small dustbag for the charms.

May I know if your lady dior pouch comes with an authenticity card when you purchased it? Because mine didn't come with it and I'm not sure if it's normal.

Thank you in advance

I purchased mine at Le Bon Marche (in Paris as well) and I actually loved the packaging with the box and all the Dior paper & ribbons. I hope you got the card holder & the zipped pouch too (even if I never use them).
I also have a card but I don't know if it's an authenticity card. Hope it helps. Extra pic of the chain shortened like the SA showed me.

Attachments

• tempImageuzii8Q.png
    tempImageuzii8Q.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • tempImage4XSFzT.png
    tempImage4XSFzT.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImageFkhdXn.png
    tempImageFkhdXn.png
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • tempImageoimkuS.png
    tempImageoimkuS.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageBmiqfE.png
    tempImageBmiqfE.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
  • tempImagePDzM5q.png
    tempImagePDzM5q.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
  • tempImagedbYvP5.png
    tempImagedbYvP5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
Hi everyone! I recently came across this version of the Lady Dior pouch. The design and specs are different from the original pouch. Curious if anyone has seen it and your thoughts on it. Unfortunately I don’t live near a boutique to check it out but am interested. TIA for any insight.
F24D3669-C4D6-4E1E-9FAD-4A475A95CA30.png

Hi everyone! I recently came across this version of the Lady Dior pouch. The design and specs are different from the original pouch. Curious if anyone has seen it and your thoughts on it. Unfortunately I don’t live near a boutique to check it out but am interested. TIA for any insight.
View attachment 5289800
Sadly I can’t offer any insight into this bag, but I just wanted to say that I freaking love it! It’s definitely going on my list - it‘s absolutely beautiful!