Lady dior owners please advice

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am planning to buy a lady dior large size but i am not sure about the leather lambskin or patent !!!
    is the lamskin very delicate ? also i hate the look of the fingerprints on the patent so please help me decide :sad:

2. I was at the local CD boutique about a month ago trying to decide between a lambskin or patent black large Lady Dior handbag. Finally I got the patent one with SHW. I guess the large LD should be an everyday bag & patent leather is more appropriate. Surprisingly, maybe because of the Carnege pattern on the bag, fingerprints don't show up that easily. But I wipe my bag after each wearing though before returning it to the box.

I also have their LE30 which is made of red lambskin. It was also purchased a month ago. I think CD's lambskin is quite good as my lambskin bag which I use almost daily still bears no scratches.YET! :biggrin:

3. Definitely lambskin for large size, especially that you dont like the fingerprints on patent! Dior lambskin holds up very well IMHO.